Why more Silk Road users were not busted

Joe ODonnell

Mar 30, 2015, 8:49:13 PM3/30/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
In our recent security discussion, the question came up about why weren't more Silk Road users arrested. There may now be an answer.

The answer being that the investigators were too busy stealing bitcoins for themselves:

Spokehedz

Mar 30, 2015, 8:51:06 PM3/30/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.” -- Nikola Tesla

"Nikola Tesla is the true unsung prophet of the electronic age; without whom our radio, auto ignition, telephone, alternating current power generation and transmission, radio and television would all have been impossible." -- Ben Johnston