Mini Maker Faire prep/Open Hours tonight 11/2/2017

Sam Harmon

Nov 2, 2017, 11:56:15 AM11/2/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Mini Maker Faire is Saturday! Are you ready?

We’ll be meeting at the space tonight to get everything together for Saturday. I’ll try to get there by 6.

If you want to help us out at MMF, I could certainly use some help teaching soldering:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O1grGpc3c5DMMpYWM4jnrUm3peBzri9wlSC7CZDu08c/edit?usp=sharing

Let’s have a good showing this weekend and let people know we’re out there!

Sam

Mark Bitikofer

Nov 2, 2017, 9:30:07 PM11/2/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Im going to be out of town tomorrow and Saturday.
Sorry.
Mark

Jim Owens

Nov 3, 2017, 7:47:19 PM11/3/17
to mbiti...@gmail.com, makersa...@googlegroups.com
It seems that work will be superceding my personal schedule ... I have a high-priority work obligation and will no longer be able to attend.