Open Hours 9/15/2015 7pm

Ross Bochnek

Sep 13, 2015, 12:13:34 PM9/13/15
to Makers' Alliance
Let's discuss Ingenuity Fest:
-what kind of setup (I suggest outside using some of Matt's structures)
-what we'll show besides the Eyeball car
-where we want it to be placed (perhaps behind the GLSC or maybe closer towards the Rock Hall)

Sam, please bring in your vacuum desoldering gun for use on the Seiko Pi

Also, I'm very interested in using the CNC mill to create grooves in wood that I can inlay EL Wire into; perhaps in the shape of our logo!

What are you planning on doing?  Bring a project or jump in on something.

I'll be kicking arse on the Seiko Custom Robot Controller for our 1983 D-Tran XY-3000.  We're almost ready to actually connect the controller to the robot!!!!!  (I'll be working on it today, Sunday 9/13 too at the space)