Move update

Sam Harmon

Apr 13, 2018, 12:36:38 AM4/13/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Had a fun session at the new space tonight:
-raised up the fluorescent light a foot or so, so the room is a bit more illuminated.
-found out we may be able to put up pallet racks outside of the "pod", as long as they don't stick out too far.

Saturday's the big day. I'll post some more details during the day Friday. The focus will be on getting the big furniture-y stuff out first.

Tuesday's Hours/location are TBA, depending on what happens this weekend. It'll either be a smaller move session if there's still stuff to be done, or a work session at Hamilton- either way, we'll know by Sunday.

Sam