Meeting/Open Hours Tonight 5/3/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

May 3, 2016, 2:41:09 PM5/3/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Meeting agenda:
-It’s a new month, so pay your dues, if you’re a dues payer…

-LH update (no news since last week, as of right now)
—-However, if folks have stackable totes/containers to donate or a line on a cheap source for them, I’m interested in what you have to offer.
—-HGR trip soon to see if we can find some there?

-Start thinking of Ingenuity ideas. Potentially they can be fairly sizeable & have a fair amount of on-site setup time (i.e. a few months is the rumor I heard, but don’t hold me to it...)
—-we’ve already tossed around some ideas involving the robot arm if the infrastructure (power & ability to anchor) is there…

After that, Open Hours. Probably more sorting & cleaning, but feel free to work on whatever projects strike your fancy…

Sam

Eric Eisenberg

May 24, 2016, 1:28:19 PM5/24/16
to Makers' Alliance
as i will repeat .... where and who do i pay dues to ...