Mini Maker Faire - Recap

Sam Harmon

Nov 5, 2017, 1:41:12 PM11/5/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Due to illness, our presence at MMF got scaled back from what we had originally planned (no pendulum or chopbot), but we did pretty well with what we had. We went through all 50 badge kits by 3:15pm!

Many, many thanks to Matt Hummel for helping me out with the soldering table! I’m not sure I could have handled it all on my own.

And finally, welcome to the new list subscribers that signed up yesterday! I hope to see you all at the space some time soon!

Sam

Jim Owens

Nov 5, 2017, 1:50:18 PM11/5/17
to samuel...@gmail.com, makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group