Schedule this weekend

Jim Owens

Sep 30, 2015, 2:57:22 PM9/30/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups com
I want to volunteer some time this weekend ... where can I find the schedule?

Robert McTrusty

Sep 30, 2015, 3:15:12 PM9/30/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

Ross Bochnek

Oct 2, 2015, 12:00:28 PM10/2/15
to Makers' Alliance
Sunday from noon-1:30 still seems like our biggest need for soldering in the Rock Hall.

Jim Owens

Oct 2, 2015, 12:07:21 PM10/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

I will be there Sunday at noon.