Open Hours Monday 1/2/2017 1pm-?

Sam Harmon

Jan 1, 2017, 8:32:07 PM1/1/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I’m off work tomorrow, so I’ll be back at the space in the afternoon - probably 1pm-ish until whenever.

Got a few good things done today:
-Got all the tools off of the green shelf and into boxes for easier moving
-some more cleaning/organizing in general
-started on a fixturing plate for the MaxNC CNC machine.

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Jan 2, 2017, 4:04:34 PM1/2/17
to Makers' Alliance
Is the triple sink still there?  If so, I'll have a truck I can pick it up in tomorrow (1/3)  Please let me know.  Thanks!

Sam Harmon

Jan 2, 2017, 4:17:24 PM1/2/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
It’s still here.

If you want to work on the Seiko at your place for a while, feel free to take it as well.

I’ll be sure to bring those pedals as well.

Sam

> On Jan 2, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is the triple sink still there? If so, I'll have a truck I can pick it up in tomorrow (1/3) Please let me know. Thanks!

Ross Bochnek

Jan 2, 2017, 6:49:22 PM1/2/17
to Makers' Alliance
Splendid!  I don't know if I'll make it to the meeting, as I have a lot to do with the truck tomorrow.  So, I'll definitely take the sink, probably the Seiko and controller, and may have to get the pedals another time.  Perhaps I can PayPal you for the pedals, and you can stash them somewhere for me, but I understand the move might make that impractical.   Can I borrow the cabinet that the Seiko is currently on, since it's hard to find a sturdy enough table for it?  THX.

Sam Harmon

Jan 2, 2017, 6:50:39 PM1/2/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Feel free to take the cabinet as well.

Sam

> On Jan 2, 2017, at 6:49 PM, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Splendid! I don't know if I'll make it to the meeting, as I have a lot to do with the truck tomorrow. So, I'll definitely take the sink, probably the Seiko and controller, and may have to get the pedals another time. Perhaps I can PayPal you for the pedals, and you can stash them somewhere for me, but I understand the move might make that impractical. Can I borrow the cabinet that the Seiko is currently on, since it's hard to find a sturdy enough table for it? THX.

Ross Bochnek

Jan 2, 2017, 7:08:34 PM1/2/17
to Makers' Alliance
Perfect!  Thanks!  That way, I can ratchet strap the Seiko to the cabinet, and pallet jack the whole kit n' kaboodle onto the truck's liftgate.

Ian Km

Jan 2, 2017, 7:16:26 PM1/2/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Ross
as I said in my text message to you awhile ago, I borrowed the motorola Lapdock from the Seiko controller cabinet to test something at my house. I still have it, but will be unable to bring it in as I am currently halfway across the state.

I will bring it in as soon as I am able to.
Ian
On Jan 2, 2017, at 6:49 PM, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:

Splendid!  I don't know if I'll make it to the meeting, as I have a lot to do with the truck tomorrow.  So, I'll definitely take the sink, probably the Seiko and controller, and may have to get the pedals another time.  Perhaps I can PayPal you for the pedals, and you can stash them somewhere for me, but I understand the move might make that impractical.   Can I borrow the cabinet that the Seiko is currently on, since it's hard to find a sturdy enough table for it?  THX.

Ross Bochnek

Jan 2, 2017, 9:54:09 PM1/2/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
10-4, Ian.