Open Hours Tonight 1/23/2018 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jan 23, 2018, 12:54:31 PM1/23/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We are having our weekly free and open to the public hours tonight, officially starting at 7pm, but I’ll likely be at the space by 6 (traffic permitting). For those coming by for the first time, the address is 3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights 44120 (aka ’The Dealership’). Park in the north lot, and come all the way around to the very back of the building. You’ll pass through the Tunnel Vision Hoops area to get to our area.

Agenda:
-Get the headstock off of the Shopsmith (this is probably a two or three-person job) and replace its belts/clean the insides/etc. Sooner this gets done, the sooner the Shopsmith gets back in use…
-Snappy construction? - I think enough parts are printed to make some further progress.
-Anything else?
-And as always, your fun and interesting projects to work on/show off/etc.

See you there,

Sam

Jim Owens

Jan 23, 2018, 1:12:11 PM1/23/18
to Sam Harmon, makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
My apologies ... I am out of town and will not be attending.