Meeting/Moving/Open Hours tonight 2/7/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

Feb 7, 2017, 1:32:19 PM2/7/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Meeting Agenda:
-First meeting of the month, so dues are due (are you a member? this means you!)
—-cash, paypal to du...@makersalliance.org, or recurring paypal at http://wiki.makersalliance.org/doku.php?id=howto_become_a_member
—-If you need to make some sort of other arrangement, let me know. Perhaps teach a class?

-Stuff coming up:
-—Brite Winter (Feb 18th)
-—Shaker Makers event (April 22)
—-Shaker Memorial Day Parade (May 29th?)

-anything else?

After that, we’ll commence with continued moving progress:
-Lots of stuff in the new space needs to be put on shelves
—-Don’t feel the need to maintain whatever shelf labels currently say, but keep things appropriately together. Tape and Sharpies will be available to relabel shelves as necessary.
—-no heavy stuff on top shelves, no cardboard on the floor
-lots of stuff still to be moved
-lots of stuff that people should probably remove.

There may also be some work on the paint pendulum for Brite Winter, since it’s coming up soon.

See you there,

Sam