Solar energy autonomy - collaborative tech development.

Lorin Symington

Apr 16, 2015, 9:10:35 AM4/16/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, just wanted to make you aware of www.gosol.org's crowdfunding campaign to #FreeTheSun: www.gosol.org/FreeTheSun

We've developed some very promising solar concentrators and are raising money to A) publish the designs freely, B) create a platform for makers and users to collaboratively develop these technologies by developing tracking tech and develop CNC and 3D printing methods for makings solar concentrators and C) a whole lot more :)

There are billions of people living in energy poverty and we're trying to provide them a way out.

GoSol.org's tech is scalable, flexible and can be extremely powerful,

The collective intelligence of makers around the world can't be stopped!

Meet me: www.gosol.org/makers

Cheers!