Meeting & Open Hours & Spring Cleaning Tonight

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sam Harmon

未讀,
2014年4月15日 下午2:04:582014/4/15
收件者:makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I'll try to head over early again (maybe I'll make it by 6?), Meeting will occur at 7pm.

Meeting Agenda:
-Fire Marshal Visit Stuff
-Anything else?

Open Hours:
-FDM2000 work?
-Your projects? (though I will suggest you work on the following instead...)

Spring Cleaning:
(it doesn't exactly look like spring right now, but I assure you it is in fact springtime)
-We have some stuff in the South Parking Lot that needs to be moved before Thursday(when parking lot construction is supposed to begin). It either needs to be brought inside the space or moved to the North Parking Lot.
-We have newly-erected shelves that need to have stuff placed upon them, which gets that stuff off of any potential work surfaces.
-Lots of things in general need to be cleaned up...

See you there,

Sam

Adam Shands

未讀,
2014年4月15日 下午5:36:532014/4/15
收件者:makersa...@googlegroups.com
Yay!  Yes, I'll be there tonight, since class was cancelled (again).

We should get the electronics workspace on the agenda, along with some plans for our impressive collection of orphaned gear and boat anchors.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息