Meeting & Open Hours tonight 4/7/2015 7pm

Sam Harmon

Apr 7, 2015, 4:28:53 PM4/7/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Meeting agenda stuff:
-Cleveland Mini Maker Faire
-Spring Cleaning
-Anything else?

After that, open hours!

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Apr 7, 2015, 6:18:18 PM4/7/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Meeting agenda stuff:
-Cleveland Mini Maker Faire
-Spring Cleaning

Mini Maker Faire:
-Last week, we figured out a good plan for the auditorium, installation, and attracting people inside.
-This week, we should discuss our materials budget for PVC and electronics. IF we want to purchase Make: Learn-to-Solder badges again, they're getting harder to get at our old price.  Or, we can put together something with our remaining Night Makers Ball supplies augmented by a China order.

Spring Cleaning:
-Keep filling out the spreadhseet
-Let's discuss possibly offering most of the lower shelf of the WeLab pallet rack to Tunnel Vision Hoops in exchange for being able to move it out a few feet (perhaps lined up with the gray shelving wall).  The idea would be to not impact their current floor space, while gaining a good amount of space in the WeLab.  The gap produced by moving the pallet rack could be filled with either the green metal cabinet OR some more pallet rack from Noah.  The possibility and logistics of adding pallet rack to the WeLab is a big step, and in addition to moving things around and waving goodbye to others will set us up to have an organized and functional Wet/Welding Laboratory (AKA WeLab), although no actual welding will occur inside.
-If people want, we can discuss a dust collection network, which will distribute our dust vacuum capablities closer to the sawdust-producing machines themselves.

Also, let's discuss how we might possibly transport some extra pallet rack from Noah to the WeLab.  We'd need a long-bedded vehicle.  We may need to buy wood shleving for it- let's ask him if it will come with the rack.

Ross Bochnek

Apr 7, 2015, 6:25:41 PM4/7/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com