Saturday

Joe O'Donnell

Apr 25, 2014, 2:50:14 PM4/25/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
 It was fantastic to have several visitors from SynHak on Tuesday. They are working on some cool projects and also generously donated some equipment to us. The Sun server is awaiting it's next step in life in the Launch House conference room. Working together Alex of SynHak and myself got our security camera software to work. I will physically install it on Saturday around 12, after this weeks Data Science meetup: http://www.meetup.com/cleveland-machine-intelligence/events/178424242/

Joe N

Apr 26, 2014, 8:50:24 AM4/26/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I will stop by to help you with the instal
Joe.