Youtube channel - member videos

Sam Harmon

Jan 3, 2018, 4:55:12 PM1/3/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I added a “Member Videos” playlist to the YouTube channel, so if there’s something you’d like to see added, send me the link to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VF2ZYZVvZI&list=PL5-rDfd9cqP_e4MxMHIN_o_SeC8LwEwEP

Sam

Sandeep Sekhar

Jan 3, 2018, 5:07:55 PM1/3/18
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

Was it the dysfunctional three phase robot arm? And it started working.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sam

Sam Harmon

Jan 3, 2018, 7:14:58 PM1/3/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Well, that video is from 2013, when we were located closer to the breaker panels, and where we could sort of unofficially manually wire it to power. Not quite as do-able now, unless someone here is a licensed/bonded/etc. electrician that wants to do some pro bono work for us…

Sam

> On Jan 3, 2018, at 5:07 PM, Sandeep Sekhar <vsandee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sam,
>
> Was it the dysfunctional three phase robot arm? And it started working.
>

> Thanks,
> Sandeep
>
> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:55 PM, Sam Harmon <samuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I added a “Member Videos” playlist to the YouTube channel, so if there’s something you’d like to see added, send me the link to it.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VF2ZYZVvZI&list=PL5-rDfd9cqP_e4MxMHIN_o_SeC8LwEwEP
>
> Sam

Ian Km

Jan 3, 2018, 8:56:33 PM1/3/18
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I will be making a video about building the vacuum cart for the space.

Sent from my iPhone