Portamate Wood Rack

Robert McTrusty

Jan 3, 2016, 9:14:11 AM1/3/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

http://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/174815

$20 wood rack at Lowes
So say we all?
I could pick up.

Bob

Sam Harmon

Jan 3, 2016, 1:11:32 PM1/3/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Interesting- I’m into the idea (and it’s cheap enough), but I’m not entirely sure where we would put it - wall space in the space is already pretty scarce.

Sam

Ian ‍

Jan 3, 2016, 1:38:17 PM1/3/16
to Makers' Alliance
I think it would be better simply to build more wood carts.. Or possibly just make some wood shelves underneath a pallet rack. This woodrack seems like it'd take up valuable space. Plus It looks chintzy

Ross Bochnek

Jan 3, 2016, 3:03:28 PM1/3/16
to Makers' Alliance
I agree with Sam and Ian that we don't have the wall space, and would add that most of our scrap lumber isn't long enough to fit on it.