Fwd: Young Maker Workshop | Friday, October 13th

Sam Harmon

Oct 8, 2017, 1:41:35 PM10/8/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Our neighbors at The Dealership (Making Our Own Space) are hosting a Young Maker Workshop on Friday.
I won’t be able to go, but it may be of interest to others on the list so I’m passing the information along.

Sam

Begin forwarded message:

From: "JURCA, DAVID" <dju...@kent.edu>
Subject: Young Maker Workshop | Friday, October 13th
Date: October 7, 2017 at 5:52:44 PM EDT

Hi Guys,

I hope your weekend is going well. This is David Jurca from the Making Our Own Space project, next to you in The Dealership. I just want to make sure you saw the invite for the upcoming Young Maker Workshop at St. Luke's on Friday, October 13th from 12-5:30pm. We're organizing the half-day event as part of the MOOS @ Buckeye project.

I hope you're able to attend. We'll have local participants and speakers from outside Northeast Ohio, including the Columbus Idea Foundry and Philadelphia-based Public Workshop. Please feel free to spread the word to anyone you else you think might be interested in the topic of youth engagement and maker culture. I imagine the Makers Alliance members may find the event relevant to their work.

I attached a one-page description of the free event and here's the link to the online registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/young-maker-workshop-tickets-38164578281

Thank you!
David

--
DAVID JURCA
Associate Director

Kent State University | College of Architecture + Environmental Design
CLEVELAND URBAN DESIGN COLLABORATIVE
1309 Euclid Ave., Suite 200 Cleveland, OH 44115

Young Maker Workshop - Overview.pdf