Regular Meeting/Election/Board Meeting/Ingenuity Prep/Open Hours tonight 11/1/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Nov 1, 2016, 12:10:02 PM11/1/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
There’s an enormous amount of stuff happening tonight. I’m going to try to have the space open by 6-6:15 in order to get some of the Ingenuity stuff prepped before the actual meeting so people can go watch the game if they’re so inclined...

Regular Meeting Agenda:
-Elections/Appointments for Treasurer/Secretary
-Ingenuity Prep- anything else we need?
-Anything else?
-Adjourn and immediately start the Board Meeting

Board Meeting Agenda (if you are/will be/want to be on the board, please attend tonight as there are things to sign and I don’t want to have to hunt you down before I file them with the State):
-Welcoming new officers
-Adoption of Amended & Restated Articles of Incorporation
--https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EBG5sCZvG6t8ABCSy-BBNmipKIIlgYOhS30xK954F74/edit?usp=sharing
-Adjourn

After that, there will be open hours, though we’re probably going to be concentrating on Mini Maker Faire prep- it’s THIS SATURDAY from 10am-5pm. Sign up to help here if you haven’t yet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BgRz5zmNpCwDUijcDgJuS9FL1zGAY3EDtcuSxhBSBPg/edit?usp=sharing
(also, if you don’t have a t-shirt and sign up to help, ask me for one tonight)

Things to do for that tonight:
-prep soldering go box (pretty much done since Ingenuity)
-prep banners/info sheets/space promotional stuff (i.e. a box of stuff I’ve 3D printed this week)
-Get the pendulum making art so we can photograph/video it in action

And speaking of the info sheet, if anyone has access to a color printer and can run off some of these, that would be lovely (I’ll print as many black & white ones as I can, though):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OOJPrPT7UyCyIMqS_Mmhrz0enHp6v27u95OyZtXRCuQ/edit?usp=sharing

In other news, we got a brief mention on cleveland.com:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/11/cleveland_mini_maker_faire.html

See you tonight,

Sam

Sam Harmon

Nov 1, 2016, 10:22:02 PM11/1/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Congratulations to our new Treasurer Kate M, and Secretary Mark Bitikofer!

Remember to sign up to help out at Mini Maker Faire if you haven’t yet.

Sam