Ingenuity prep tonight (and volunteer signup sheet)

Sam Harmon

Sep 30, 2015, 3:09:58 PM9/30/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
A rather quickly thrown together spreadsheet to sign up to help out at Ingenuity is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dCvV-4QjTsJm6db3vMbBtdB7ktPS8GpQVE27wajEnog/edit?usp=sharing

We could definitely use some more help with the soldering table in the Rock Hall on Saturday and Sunday- we’re going to have two soldering stations for making the Drawdio-Theremins we had at Mini Maker Faire.

(Matt & Nathan - if you want/need help with your stuff, add columns for the appropriate days)

Also, I’m fairly certain there will be some more prep work going on at the space tonight, so feel free to stop by if you’d like to pitch in. Back door will be open by 7ish.

Sam

Matt Hummel

Oct 2, 2015, 8:59:36 AM10/2/15
to Makers' Alliance
Thanks to Bob, Sam, and Scott H who came out to help set up the eye last night onsite! I will be finishing up the remainder of the set up this afternoon then its party time! Come over and hang out, talk about makers alliance, and have fun!

Matt Hummel

Oct 2, 2015, 9:08:26 AM10/2/15
to Makers' Alliance
Also, big one here....
 I will need many hands Sunday after the event to tear down and load up the art car. So come by, lend a hand, and bring any 7/16', 9/16', 3/8", and 1/2" wrenches and sockets that you have!

Ross Bochnek

Oct 2, 2015, 12:07:18 PM10/2/15
to Makers' Alliance
From Annie re: Rock Hall.

The process:

1. LOAD-IN SATURDAY MORNING. Please plan on arriving between 10-11am on Saturday morning. You will have from 10-12pm to set-up your exhibits. To enter, you will enter through the SECURITY ENTRANCE.
The security enterance is off of East Ninth Street. It's just after you pass Erieside Drive. If you get to the Pier, you've gone too far. There will be a security gate - you should be able to buzz in and you can drive right up, park your car by the pass and unload. The Rock Hall is aware you are all coming to load in at this time. Check in with security and then you should be free to load your things into the atrium.

2.Placement: Everyone is located on the promenade level, meaning the lowest level of the Rock Hall. I will be there to meet you and direct you to your spot. From there you can unload and park.

3. HOURS: 12-5pm SATURDAY AND SUNDAY At this time, I'm unsure whether or not you'll have to pack up at the end of the day or whether you can leave things there. But I will find out and let you know!

4. REMINDER: Ingenuity does not provide extension cords. I think everyone has indicated they need electricity to some degree. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN EXTENSION CORDS/POWER STRIPS

Bob/KAte and Jim, I will try to find out more, or at least be around Sat. at 5 in case we can't leave our stuff at the Rock Hall overnight.