Open Hours tonight 11/11/2014

Sam Harmon

Nov 11, 2014, 2:36:23 PM11/11/14
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We are having the usual open hours tonight around 7.

Lots of projects one could get involved with:
-RepRap - can we make it print something that actually looks like it's supposed to?
-FDM2000 - Get it into a functional state?
-MaxNC Mill - Joe N. made some progress on attaching the Grblshield-based electronics to the back over the weekend.
-Seiko robot hacking - Ross is making some great progress on documenting what it has
-get the Shopsmith bandsaw attachment working (we have a coupler now!)

...or bring your own project!

See you there,

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Nov 12, 2014, 1:06:49 AM11/12/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
NICE!  We worked on all of these project and welcomed some new faces.  Ian continued to rock our network and fixed the webcam.  We collaborated more on the connections, housing, and power supply of the Seiko robot, and found a place for it.  We're learning more about the motor controllers we just got.  Dave brought in a really nice, working 3D printer to learn more about its operation.  I set up the electronics bench in the Electromechanics Lab, and prepared the area next to it for the Classroom/Theater projection screen.