Meeting & Open Hours tonight 2/17/2015

Sam Harmon

Feb 17, 2015, 5:13:34 PM2/17/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
7pm.

Meeting Agenda:
-Arduino Workshop planning/prep

Open Hours:
-Bring a project or help out with one.

Sam

Joe ODonnell

Feb 17, 2015, 6:17:26 PM2/17/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
 I've got the flu and can't attend tonight. I purchased the 20 Arduino's, 4 Tablets, 4 Keyboards, 4 Mice,  and 4 Hubs we talked about 2 weeks ago.
I'm waiting for a call back from MC on potential sponsorship.

Nate Gross

Feb 17, 2015, 10:50:01 PM2/17/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
It was great getting to tour your operation and a thousand thanks for taking the time to discuss how ya'll got started!  I look forward to more quality info exchange as I begin to tell my own startup story in the coming year. Best of luck and thanks again!