Tomorrow, 4/14/2015

Sam Harmon

Apr 13, 2015, 4:51:29 PM4/13/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
In theory, there will be open hours tomorrow, but someone with access will have to open & close the space. Any takers?

Otherwise, there will be a special event in the basement at Mahall's 20 Lanes in Lakewood at 8:30pm, featuring Ross and myself. Details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/991499490860101/

Sam

Robert McTrusty

Apr 13, 2015, 5:19:48 PM4/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Oops I am planning to attend Sam and Ross's lecture, so will take an on line vote for when we go to cleveland whisky' s tour and tasting.

Please respond soon. We don't want to miss out!

Sam

Nathan Clark

Apr 14, 2015, 9:17:56 AM4/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I will be there for open hours this evening. I believe Matt will be as well.

Alex Forward

Apr 14, 2015, 5:45:20 PM4/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm an Electronics Engineer just moved to Cleveland from the UK and I just thought I'd introduce myself before I pitch up tonight. I'm looking to meet some like minded people and potentially get involved in some cool projects.

I'll be there shortly after 8pm. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Alex

Robert McTrusty

Apr 14, 2015, 5:58:42 PM4/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alex,

If you show up after 8pm you should go to the back door and knock.

Matt Hummel

Apr 14, 2015, 6:57:41 PM4/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
yep me and scott are hanging out.