Good workshop today! (and new vinyl cutter!)

Sam Harmon

Nov 18, 2017, 9:31:56 PM11/18/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
All five participants successfully built their Diavolinos, and managed to upload a couple of test programs.

Also, welcome to those who elected to sign up for the mailing list today! Feel free to contribute to our discussions.

And in case you weren’t around today, the new fancy tool I mentioned earlier this week arrived. We are now the proud owners of an USCutter MH-721 mk2 24” vinyl cutter. Thanks to Bob for getting it put together and set up today. We’ll get it attached to a computer and doing something useful on Tuesday, I think...

Sam