Ingenuity Recap

Sam Harmon

Sep 24, 2017, 11:43:17 PM9/24/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Well, that was an exciting three days!

As of 4:30pm today, the very last learn-to-solder badge was completed- we’re officially out of them until we order more for Mini Maker Faire in November. We thought we had ran out last night, but found a few more today. I think we went through about 60 kits total over the course of the weekend.

Many thanks to the following people for helping out and/or hanging out:
-Jim
-Mark
-Eric
-Ian
-Kent

...and many others we met who requested to be added to this list over the weekend- introduce yourselves! What kinds of things would you like to do at the space?

Sam

kpeliason

Sep 25, 2017, 9:40:07 AM9/25/17
to Makers' Alliance
Hey Everyone,

My name is Kevin and am somewhat new to the Maker scene.  I bought a kit 3D printer in January and have gone mad printing everything I can find.  I am looking to get more handy with electronics and just learned to solder a few months ago.  I am also in to high-power rocketry and competed in several competitions when I was in college.  Graduated a little over a year ago and am working at NASA Glenn Research Center as a test engineer.  Looking forward to come and check out the space!

--Kevin

Eric Faehnrich

Sep 25, 2017, 9:46:22 AM9/25/17
to Makers' Alliance
What kinds of things would you like to do at the space?

I'd like to actually get back to the space at some point!

That's awesome that that many people got to make the kits.