Open Hours Tonight- 1/9/2018 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jan 9, 2018, 11:48:47 AM1/9/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We are having our weekly free and open to the public hours tonight, officially starting at 7pm, but I’ll likely be at the space by 6 (traffic permitting). For those coming by for the first time, the address is 3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights 44120 (aka ’The Dealership’). Park in the north lot, and come all the way around to the very back of the building. You’ll pass through the Tunnel Vision Hoops area to get to our area.

REMINDER: We have two classes on Saturday! Register for one or both online at https://www.eventbrite.com/o/makers-alliance-15312662533 - or in-person tonight and save the eventbrite fee!

Things that might happen:

-(GROUP PROJECT) Dust collection setup for real this time? (Cyclone and correctly-sized PVC are on-hand now, and hopefully the dust collection architect will be in attendance this time…)
-a paper mockup of our new badge design? (prototype quantities have been ordered, but may not arrive for a little while. Might be good to test it out before they show up, because we may have to place the production order really quickly for Brite Winter...
-And as always, feel free to bring a project to work on or show off!

See you there,

Sam