Open Hours today 1-5pm

Sam Harmon

Mar 10, 2018, 12:33:38 PM3/10/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I’ll be at the space for a bit today. Feel free to stop by and work on stuff or hang out or whatever.

I’ll probably be CNC-ing some more aluminum, working on the Snappy electronics, and maybe some other tasks on the freshly edited to-do list:

http://wiki.makersalliance.org/doku.php?id=todo

Sam

Sam Harmon

Mar 10, 2018, 10:11:50 PM3/10/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Today’s progress report:
-I think I’ve solved the air leak with the sandblasting cabinet (hose clamp at the the gun was loose)
-Did some testing, and found that using the sandblaster still drains the compressor pretty quickly, but it’s better than when the leak was there.
-Got the RAMPS board for the Snappy assembled and programmed with a stock copy of Marlin.
-Designed & printed a bearing bracket for the MaxNC’s X-axis (it’s a little different from the Y-axis)-
measurements and test fit were pretty good, though the bearing is a tiny bit loose in the bracket.
-Engraved this little plate (it’s 3”x5”) on the MaxNC:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKVXezlQNO/?taken-by=makersalliance (That’s with a 1mm endmill - smallest we have in the shop. Just wait until we get some proper engraving v-bits!)

Sam

Jim Owens

Mar 11, 2018, 7:54:15 AM3/11/18
to Sam Harmon, makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
You are amazing, Sam!

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 10:11 PM, Sam Harmon