This weekend

Sam Harmon

Apr 27, 2018, 1:10:11 PM4/27/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We'll be at The Dealership one last time tomorrow for Shaker Makers. 11am-4pm. If you want to help teach soldering, let me know.

Also, if I had a build-out session at Hamilton on Sunday afternoon, would anyone attend? I want to try to finish getting the flooring done (I can do that myself), and get the shelves along the other wall assembled (I need one or two other people to get that done). Once those shelves are up, a lot of the other stuff can get put into the space...

Sam

Sam Harmon

Apr 29, 2018, 1:26:34 PM4/29/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
1- Shaker Makers was good- Some people made badges, we got some donations, got to hang out with our friends from Akron Makerspace and many others. Fun times.

2- At this point, *everything* of ours is out of the building at The Dealership (two days ahead of the deadline!) Many thanks again to everyone who helped out.

3- I'll be at the Hamilton space this afternoon to drop off stuff, finish the floor and maybe move some things into the workshop area. Probably getting there around 2:30 and staying until 5:30 or so.

Sam

--
Sam Harmon