Dot Net on OS X & Linux

dave walton

Nov 13, 2014, 1:58:35 PM11/13/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

joeo

Nov 13, 2014, 7:05:18 PM11/13/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
That's huge news. This pretty much means that open source has won the
game.
This is a huge day for the maker community, as it has long been closely
connected to the open source communities. Many new products and projects
will now be possible, as the extremely large Windows software universe
is now 1000 times more open to program on!

Spokehedz

Nov 13, 2014, 9:08:51 PM11/13/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what the hell is happening with Microsoft these days, but I LIKE IT A LOT.

Ian Km

Nov 15, 2014, 3:50:00 PM11/15/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Nifty! Now I can run paint.net on my MacBook!