Flame

Bryan Salva

Mar 21, 2015, 3:58:55 PM3/21/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I seem to remember that there was someone in the group that made an xbox controlled flame something or another? I have a build I'd like to do for a friend's birthday that involves propane so I had some general questions about parts to use and build safety.

Thanks,
Bryan

--

Bryan M Salva

Phone:         (440) 941-6386
Mobile:         (440) 714-4094

http://bsalva.com

*NOTICE:* This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message contain confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by Bsalva.com.

Nathan Clark

Mar 21, 2015, 4:03:16 PM3/21/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Bryan

That would be me that Xbox controlled flame something or other.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.  Matt Hummel is a valuable resource as well for this sort of thing.  You can email me directly at nathan_...@hotmail.com or reach me at 440-773-2975

Nathan

Matt Hummel

Mar 21, 2015, 6:24:08 PM3/21/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com