Good times at the space today!

Sam Harmon

Dec 30, 2017, 9:39:23 PM12/30/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
This was one of those fun days where a lot of stuff got done!

-Jim and Naomi were working on an art project that ended up involving a variety of wood & metalworking tools.
-Debra got a tour of the space and provided some good feedback for the upcoming glass etching class.
-Ian and I got the Shapeoko working fairly nicely (though the spindle on/off isn’t working- details...), and it ended up assisting on Jim & Naomi’s project. I later milled out a squirrel in a leftover blank, because why not? https://www.instagram.com/p/BdWHw_bD1mS/
-Bryan worked on a WiFi antenna, and some good progress was made

On the bad side:
-The MaxNC seems to have an issue with its Y axis. We’ll have to take it apart to figure out exactly what’s going on.

We’ll be back on Tuesday for the first Meeting/Open Hours of 2018!

See you there,

Sam

Jim Owens

Dec 30, 2017, 10:56:39 PM12/30/17