Anybody have an APR ISP MKII Programmer?

Jason Karikas

Mar 13, 2015, 12:17:12 PM3/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

The folks at CmeCNC attribute it to a 'glitch in the matrix' that the firmware uploaded to their RAMBO boards erased the bootloader, rendering it very difficult (impossible) to accommodate for a new Hot End I got for my Lulzbot Taz.  I've ordered an APR ISP MKII Programmer that isn't set to arrive untill the end of next week, although I was wondering if anybody happened to have one that may be going to the Launch House tomorrow, I could find some way of reciprocating the favor if they brought it with.

Anybody out there have any experience flashing a bootloader to a Mega 2560 using an Arduino Uno as an ISP Programmer?  Cant say I've used AVRDude to compile a bootloader from scratch before...

This email and its attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any attachments) from your system.

Sam Harmon

Mar 13, 2015, 12:25:50 PM3/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I have an AVRISP mkII and have re-flashed bootloaders on Arduino many times (lots of Unos, but not a Mega (yet)).

Providing I can find it, I should be able to bring it in tomorrow.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Mar 13, 2015, 8:15:15 PM3/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Found it! I can be down at the space tomorrow afternoon- from about 1pm until probably no later than 4, though.

Sam