Events at the space tomorrow!

Sam Harmon

Sep 21, 2012, 10:40:44 AM9/21/12
to Makers Alliance Google Group
There will be a couple of events going on at the space tomorrow:

-From noon until 4:00pm, there will be a Locksport gathering. Learn all about locks and how they work. Hopefully Damon will chime in with more details, but there is some information here: http://www.meetup.com/MakersAlliance/events/81307702/

-At 4:00, the Cleveland Game Developers will be having an event called "Excuse to Code & Play". From 4-6, they'll be working on development projects, and after 6, they will be playing some of the games they've been working on. More information here: http://www.meetup.com/clevelandgamedev/events/81153872/

I'll probably be poking at the CNC machine in the early afternoon to see if we can get it to move…

Sam