authoring our wiki

Ross Bochnek

Nov 5, 2014, 1:21:24 PM11/5/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I tried signing up to author our wiki, and received the following error: "Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/glacial/mawiki.atea.us/extensions/ConfirmEdit/Asirra.class.php on line 44"

I figured if a solution or instructions appear here, it would help others who want to signup to contribute.

Meanwhile, I've been using hackaday.io to document the Seiko Robot Controller Project here: https://hackaday.io/project/3322-seiko-robot-custom-controller

Sam Harmon

Nov 5, 2014, 1:28:08 PM11/5/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Well, that explains why there have been zero spammers trying to get in :-)

I'll look into what's causing that. I suspect it's the captcha plugin I set up.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Nov 6, 2014, 1:50:48 PM11/6/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Ok, figured it out. It looks like Microsoft(?) discontinued the Asirra Captcha service that we were using for account creation.

I've switched back to ReCaptcha, and tested it successfully.

So, folks should be able to create wiki accounts again:
http://mawiki.atea.us/index.php?title=Main_Page

Sam