Open Hours tonight 3/13/2018 7pm

Sam Harmon

Mar 13, 2018, 1:26:36 PM3/13/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We are having our weekly free and open to the public hours tonight, officially starting at 7pm, but I’ll likely be at the space by 6 (traffic permitting). For those coming by for the first time, the address is 3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights 44120 (aka ’The Dealership’). Park in the north lot, and come all the way around to the very back of the building. You’ll pass through the Tunnel Vision Hoops area to get to our area.

Agenda:

-Does anyone have pictures from Brite Winter? Ingenuity is looking for some.

-Hackaday World Create Day - This Saturday 1-5pm - mostly an open house, but things that could happen:
--Now with an “official” HaD event with a map link and everything: https://hackaday.io/event/85353-wcd-cleveland
—-Also, tell your friends if you’re so inclined: https://www.facebook.com/events/116354005867891/
—-Snappy Build
--“Big” 3D printer build?
—-Setting up [REDACTED] if it arrives in time
—-Shopsmith repair (if the parts arrive)
--kit building (while supplies last- we have a few amplifier kits, badges, Diavolinos, Drawdios, and maybe a few other things?)- going to do some inventory tonight.
—-Drone races?

-There may be a future offsite badge soldering workshop in the works. Not a lot of details yet.

-Shaker Makers(4/28) - I need to know who’s helping out and exactly what we’re doing really soon. Hit reply and/or show up tonight.
—Likely activities:
--Badge soldering
--Glass etching
--Paint pendulum?
—-Other stuff? (this is where you propose something else)

Outside of all that, it’s the usual Open Hours tonight- bring a project to work on/show off/etc.

See you there,

Sam