Moving tomorrow 1/28/2017 noon-?

Sam Harmon

Jan 27, 2017, 12:49:12 PM1/27/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Ok, the time has come to start moving things into the new location in the other part of the garage.

The sooner this gets done, the sooner we can start holding classes and other activities…

Tasks:
-Remove the rest of the hog rings from the chicken wire along the shelves
-Foreach (pair or three of the shelving units){
-pull stuff from shelves onto a pallet (or determine if it needs to otherwise go away)
-disconnect the shelves to be moved from the rest of the shelves
-move the shelves & pallet to the new spot and reassemble
}
-Once we have the shelves & pallet racks in place to form the “walls”, we can start figuring out where everything else goes.

We could really use all the help we can muster to get this done.

Sam