Canton Hacker and Maker Place wants to say Hi.

William Locke

Aug 11, 2015, 11:37:21 AM8/11/15
to Makers' Alliance
Hello Makers Alliance.  I am Bill Locke - President of the Canton Hacker and Maker Place (CHAMP)  We would like to reach out and come up for a visit to your facility.  Please let me know if there is a Saturday evening or any time on a Sunday that we could come up for a visit.

Bill

William Locke

Aug 14, 2015, 11:03:42 AM8/14/15
to Makers' Alliance
Is there anyone there that would like to reach out to us?

Bill

dave walton

Aug 14, 2015, 11:51:29 AM8/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bill.

Yes, on the reaching out, and thanks for contacting us.

Our regular meetings are Tuesday evening. People are often at the space Saturday, but not always. Can we set something up for next weekend (August 22-23)? I will bring it up next Tuesday (August 18th) and see if others can make it some time and let you know. Worst case, I can show you around the space, but it's more fun with a group.

-Dave Walton

William Locke

Aug 14, 2015, 6:09:03 PM8/14/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Saturday the 22nd after 6 would be perfect if possible.  Let me know. I think we will have 6 or so people coming up.

Bill
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Makers' Alliance" group.

Sam Harmon

Aug 19, 2015, 12:27:45 AM8/19/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
We’re going to be having open hours this Saturday from 6pm until 9pm- possibly later if another member wants to keep the space open, but I’ll have to leave at that point.

Sam

William Locke

Aug 22, 2015, 8:00:47 AM8/22/15
to Makers' Alliance
The Canton Hacker and Maker Place is coming up tonight for a visit.  We should be there by 6:30.

Bill

Sam Harmon

Aug 22, 2015, 2:54:12 PM8/22/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

When you get here, park in the north parking lot and come all the way around to the back door. Unless a bunch of our people show up, we probably won’t have someone at the front door.

Sam