Source for custom pitch WS2812B module strands?

Michael Cornacchione

Feb 6, 2017, 12:28:51 PM2/6/17
to Makers' Alliance
Does anyone have an AliExpress source for custom lenth WS2812B module strands? The kind with individual pixel modules connected by a length of wiring between each. Everything I'm finding on AliExpress is too short (5-10cm between the pixels) for my application (need 30cm between) and since I don't want to solder up 150 modules myself, I need to find a supplier to custom make them.

I had one supplier but their instructions were unclear on how to actually place the order then they stopped returning messages.