Re: [makersalliance] Digest for makersalliance@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Michael Okrent

May 26, 2017, 12:23:19 PM5/26/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Sam,
I was at the Dealership event a few weeks ago. Spoke to you about the 3D printer in use. You suggested I buy the v2.
Monoprice just got them back in stock and I bought one for $219 plus $20 shipping. Thanks!
Mike

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:13 PM, <makersa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sam Harmon <samuel...@gmail.com>: May 23 01:17PM -0400

The space will probably be open before 7, possibly as early as 6.

As usual, bring a project to show off and/or work on.

I’ll likely be working on the “big” 3D printer. I got the Y endstop installed last week, and maybe I’ll get around to testing it out tonight...

Also, anyone have a 12-18 inch 50-pin internal SCSI cable laying around? I’ll also likely be digging around to see if we have one hiding in a box somewhere.

Sam
creativea...@gmail.com: May 23 09:25AM -0700

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 2:08:31 PM UTC-4, Sam Harmon wrote:

> Also, there will be a reporter from freshwatercleveland around tonight, so be on your best behavior :-)

> See you there,

> Sam
Can you help me with my 3d printer I got it from Folgertech and I am having some problem with it. This is my first time coming to the meetup
Sam Harmon <samuel...@gmail.com>: May 23 01:09PM -0400

I can’t make any guarantees, but we certainly can look at it.

Can you describe the problem?

Sam

Michael D. Okrent, Sc.D., PMP, CSCP