RepRap update (and a print request)

Sam Harmon

Nov 17, 2014, 11:55:02 AM11/17/14
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

Can someone with a working 3D printer print one of these in ABS? (the two non-_rev parts in the files)

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:38281

I think that will help alleviate some of the weirdness we were seeing in the extruder last week.

I also ordered some other parts, including a replacement gear for the extruder (Makerbot Mk7 style) and a a bed heater.

Sam

Robert McTrusty

Nov 17, 2014, 11:58:25 AM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Alittle off topic,

I will not be adding any repairs to the FDM2000 this week.
I will be attending :

Bob

Sam

dave walton

Nov 17, 2014, 12:04:10 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I'll check to see if we have 1.75mm ABS at the space. I only have PLA.

Nathan Clark

Nov 17, 2014, 12:04:57 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I'm on it.