Meeting/Open Hours tonight 12/15/15 7pm

Sam Harmon

Dec 15, 2015, 2:21:36 PM12/15/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

Meeting Agenda:
-Last official meeting of the year
-Capital Expenditure plan, my current thought process:
—-members submit proposals with a “total cost” estimate (i.e. include shipping, additional tooling/supplies needed, etc.)
—-proposals are reviewed on the mailing list and then voted on by the board
-Anything else?

Open Hours:
-CNC stuff
-Prepping the green tool rack for moving

Also, anyone up for an HGR field trip on Saturday?

Sam

Jim Owens

Dec 15, 2015, 2:41:15 PM12/15/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Today is my anniversary ... don't look for me tonight!

Jim

Dec 15, 2015, 3:50:15 PM12/15/15
to Makers' Alliance
I'll be working on some diy bottle openers for holiday gifts and I'm bringing in a half functioning color organ that I hope to fix (hoping its just a couple cold solder joints).