Open Hours today 1/16/17 - 3pm-?

Sam Harmon

Jan 16, 2017, 2:32:22 PM1/16/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I’m heading over to the space for a bit this afternoon. At least until 6, possibly later.

Probably doing some more move prep work, and possibly running a Shapeoko job or two.

Feel free to stop by if you’re in the vicinity.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Jan 16, 2017, 9:37:29 PM1/16/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Got most of the stuff on the top of the shelves down. Still a few more of the heavier things to get down, but it’s progress.

Got a proper wasteboard setup and made a bit caddy for the Shapeoko on the Shapeoko, but in doing so determined there is a calibration issue with it (.260” holes for the 1/4” bits ended up being more like .220”)- I’m going to make a little calibration program that engraves squares of various sizes and see how they measure up, and then adjust the Grbl configuration as necessary.

Sam