Good weekend at the space!

Sam Harmon

Oct 22, 2017, 10:57:19 PM10/22/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Saturday’s workshop was a big success! All five participants got their APCs built and working. I’ve got enough kits for one more APC workshop on hand, and I’m looking into getting another big batch of kits for the future.

We also made some progress on printing parts for the RepRap Snappy - Drive Gears and the first X-Y Motor Segment are done, and the second X-Y Motor Segment is (hopefully still) printing as I write this.
(also- the Monoprice printer is back at my house for repairs, so don’t worry if you notice it’s missing…)

Badge kits for Mini Maker Faire are in, so let’s try to get our full game plan for the event together on Tuesday. Bob and I discussed it a little bit on Saturday- we think we’ll also be bringing the Chopbot, so I added a column to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O1grGpc3c5DMMpYWM4jnrUm3peBzri9wlSC7CZDu08c/edit?usp=sharing

If you would like to help us out with Mini Maker Faire, please feel free to sign up for a shift on the spreadsheet.

Sam