Open Hours tonight 6/12/2018 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jun 12, 2018, 12:40:20 PM6/12/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Official start time is 7, but I'll probably be there by 6.

Reminder: While the address is 5401 Hamilton, *don’t* come in via any entrances along there. Enter the complex via E. 53rd (where the Ingenuity sign is), and come into the normal-sized door to the right of the “Dock 5” and “Dock 6” roll-up doors.

Agenda:
-Amplifier workshop is 6/23. Register via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/audio-amplifier-workshop-tickets-46811953814 or in-person during Open Hours if Paypal is not possible.

-Table placement - we should figure out how these three 6' tables should be situated. U-shape? H-Shape? something else?

-Soldering/electronics bench- we ended up getting a cast-off desk available in the building that fit in the gap we made pretty well. It needs some knobs to lock the keyboard tray in place (anybody have some 5/16" threaded knobs, or do I get them from McMaster?). Next thing to do is figure out how we want to do shelving on top of it- Mark brought in a bunch of OSB that can be used to make shelves...

Outside of all that, it's the usual Open Hours- bring a project to work on/show off, or get involved with whatever else we're working on...

See you there,

Sam