Meeting & Open Hours tonight 1/3/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jan 3, 2017, 12:56:33 PM1/3/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Time for the first official meeting of the year!

Meeting agenda:
-It’s a new month, so please please please pay your dues (cash, paypal to du...@makersalliance.org, or do the automatic payment thing at http://wiki.makersalliance.org/doku.php?id=howto_become_a_member. Please.)
-Move planning
-Anything else?

After the meeting, there will be open hours. However, the concentration should be on move prep & moving at first. We’ll work on that for a while (until 9?), and then perhaps we’ll start building the vacuum former.

See you there,

Sam

Robert McTrusty

Jan 3, 2017, 2:00:05 PM1/3/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hey sam did you wqant me to bring in vacuum motor

Sam Harmon

Jan 3, 2017, 2:06:07 PM1/3/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

We’ve got a ton of usable vacuums already (2 shopvacs, the whole-house system, etc.) I was just planning on using one of those, but if it’s not too big, or could be used on a bigger vacuum former, why not?

Sam
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to makersallianc...@googlegroups.com.

Robert McTrusty

Jan 3, 2017, 2:09:04 PM1/3/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
i was thinking just a vacuum motor and fan and attach it directly and dedicated being i still have some laying around