Meeting & Open Hours tonight 10/20/2015 7pm

Sam Harmon

Oct 20, 2015, 3:49:15 PM10/20/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

Meeting Agenda:
-Charging for use of the inkjet plotter?
-Space rearrangement discussion
-anything else?

Open Hours:
Work on your projects or find something interesting to work on.
I’ll be working on a front panel for something and then probably more CNC machine work (cutting little cubic pockets in wood and then measuring them to figure out the accuracy)

Sam

Jim Owens

Oct 20, 2015, 6:25:00 PM10/20/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I cannot attend but I will certainly vote for a reasonable fee for printer use.

Jim

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Sam Harmon" <samuel...@gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Subject:[makersalliance] Meeting & Open Hours tonight 10/20/2015 7pm

Matt Hummel

Oct 20, 2015, 6:53:31 PM10/20/15
to Makers' Alliance
Carlton from TunnelVision just stopped by and was interested in prices as well. He mentioned that he has a bunch of stuff he would like to print for his business and would like to keep it in house and help another launchouse entity. He also mentioned that other businesses here would possibly be interested in purchasing prints from us as well if we wanted to open it up to them.
Matt
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to makersalliance+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.