Meeting & Open Hours tonight 7/21/2015 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jul 21, 2015, 4:47:57 PM7/21/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Meeting agenda stuff:
-I don’t really have anything business-wise
-anyone else?

Open Hours:
-CNC machine work
—as of last week, the X & Z axes were working reasonably, the Y axis was being a bit difficult
—may need to replace the motor (it’s one of the original MaxNC ones) and/or get heatsinks on the driver (already ordered)
—Looks like the Grbl firmware wants Normally-Open limit/homing switches, vs. the NC ones the MaxNC has. I have some around that may work.

-Other projects
—If there is something you want to see happen, start championing it!
—For example, if someone wants to figure out exactly what the large-format inkjet plotter we have needs to work, and gets an itemized list of parts to me, I can make that happen.

Sam