Card access to the building (IMPORTANT)

Sam Harmon

Feb 19, 2018, 4:14:58 PM2/19/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
The Dealership is doing an audit on existing keycards/fobs, so we need to know your keycard/fob numbers if you have them.

If you currently have a card/fob and would like to maintain access to the space, please send me an email (not a reply to this) with the number on your card/fob. Bear in mind, you will likely also be invoiced for monthly dues if you are not already paying them…

If you do not currently have a card/fob, are reasonably active, paying dues (or are about to start doing so) and would like one, please attend tomorrow evening so we can get your pertinent info if we don’t already have it.

Sam