Move begins tomorrow, 3/31 NOON

Sam Harmon

Mar 30, 2018, 4:49:38 PM3/30/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Our first load of stuff is moving to Ingenuity tomorrow, March 31st.
We'll be meeting at the Shaker space around noon.

Plan:
-The traditional emptying of the garbage cans, since they're all full.
-Continue thinning the contents of the shelves as necessary
-Put contents of shelves into boxes, label the boxes.
-Load boxes/stuff into vehicles.
-Drive to 5401 Hamilton
-Unload vehicles

This isn't "the big push", since we're not quite ready for that, but it'll get some shelving cleared out so we can get them apart for moving later.

Also, plenty of good stuff on the "Free shelves" if you're into decade+ old rack servers, Cisco switches or other random items.

Sam

Thomas Pirko

Mar 30, 2018, 4:51:19 PM3/30/18
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

I will be at the Shaker office at noon Saturday, with my pickup truck. I’m good for at least one trip to Hamilton
Tom Pirko

Sam Harmon

Mar 31, 2018, 5:37:36 PM3/31/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
First batch of stuff has been hauled over and deposited in our pod. Lots of shelves are now cleared enough that they can be separated and/or taken apart for transport on Tuesday.

Many thanks to Tom, Mark & Jim for helping out today.

We got some good stuff figured out for later sessions- there is a working garage door at Shaker that's not camped by the painting contractor across from us, and the gate does work as long as you follow the instructions- even I managed to get it opened and closed...

There will be some sort of session tomorrow, though the timing is dependent on Matt's availability.

So far, so good... Plenty more to do, though.

Sam

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Thomas Pirko <ta...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

I will be at the Shaker office at noon Saturday, with my pickup truck. I’m good for at least one trip to Hamilton
Tom Pirko

Sam Harmon

Apr 1, 2018, 12:39:48 PM4/1/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Session today is happening - soon, in fact. We'll convene around 1:00pm-ish.

If you're looking for something to do, we'll be at Shaker for a few hours(?) loading & hauling off some more stuff.

Sam

Sam Harmon

--
Sam Harmon

Sam Harmon

Apr 1, 2018, 10:54:24 PM4/1/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Got some serious equipment moved over today:
-Industrial Robot Arm & Controller box
-Bathtub Car
-Shop Press
-Router Table
-Folding Welding Tables
-Rolling Welding Table
-Delta Dust Collector
-two of our three compressors (the Husky is still at Shaker)
-maybe some other stuff I've forgotten...

Many thanks to Matt & Bob for helping out!

This was a good first weekend of moving. We'll be back in packing mode on Tuesday.

Sam
--
Sam Harmon