Need help setting up Prusa 3D printer (running Mandrel on Rambo board)

Werdna Okczub

Nov 18, 2014, 2:20:19 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I could use some help setting up Prusa 3D printer (running Mandrel on Rambo board) It was kind of printing before, but things were still wrong (inverted prints, no LCD, LCD not working). I tried to update the firmware. but now it's even worse. :(

The Printer is at SynHAK in Akron on 48 S Summit St. And I will be at the space tomorrow (Tuesday the 18th) after 6pm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Andy / calvinthedestroyer

Ross Bochnek

Nov 18, 2014, 3:37:37 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Our meeting starts at 7, but afterwards, perhaps we could set up a videoconference.

Werdna Okczub

Nov 18, 2014, 10:41:23 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I can swing by on my way home from work, I get off work at 3pm so I can be at the launch house by 3:30 - 4. We can at least look over the code that I have. Will anyone be there early?
Thanks