Open Hours tonight 3/22/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Mar 22, 2016, 3:42:20 PM3/22/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Hey all,

We will be having the usual open hours at the space tonight. Bring a project to work on or show off, or get involved with a project around the space.

Things that might happen:
-Shapeoko work? It definitely needs some adjustments before being considered production-ready...
-Will I program our TI Stellaris robot to move again?

…as well as whatever the rest of you bring to the table.

See you there,

Sam

Sam Harmon

Mar 23, 2016, 8:16:19 PM3/23/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We did get a few things accomplished last night:
-Steve and I tightened up the Z-axis on the Shapeoko, so it’s not nearly as wobbly as it was the week before
-and I did get the robot programmed again!
https://www.facebook.com/MakersAlliance/videos/vb.161388863897202/990001341035946/?type=2&theater

Sam